Thursday, November 1, 2007

Blogging More Frequently

So, I had to rip the computer away from Kenna to be able to post once in 3 months. Hope is on the way for the blog though in the way of a work laptop. This means that I can have a computer to do my stuff with at home while Kenna monopolizes our current laptop (She currently has all the Yellow and Green Properties). I don't mind at all that Kenna does use the laptop, however I do feel bad for you faithful readers (I know you're still there....right?). The reason I don't mind Kenna having the laptop is that she actually does productive things with it. Unlike when I have it, I play games, read useless sites, and then I usually end up sitting there wondering what in the heck I should look for on the Internet until Kenna asks for the laptop.

Anywho (Time to get to the point).... From here on out I'm going to try to keep to some rules for the blog:

1. Post at least once a week. (Hopefully more, but once a week is practical)
2. Shorten the posts (Did you read my previous two posts???? I know I'm awesome....I think Guinness called about them)
3. Actually invite the other half of Aaron Richards to post on the blog I created for the two of us...James that would be you.

Here are some ideas for future posts.....if anyone still reads this let me know which ones you would like to read about first.

  • The Church of Steve (It's a dietary thing, and we have a lot of followers....you may be one and you just haven't pledged allegiance to the flag....ummm I mean church)
  • The guy's guide to proper public bathroom behavior (Just some simple rules every dude needs to live by)
  • Why Aaron Richards? What's that all about? (True Hollywood Story Style)
I know what you're saying......"How do I pick just One?" Well don't worry we'll get to all 3 and many more on this fantastical journey that is the Aaron Richards blog. (Note to my son Carter in the distant future: I'm sorry that your dad is a total nerd, hopefully I get better, although that all hinges on your ability to play Cornerback. (Note to myself at the same time in the future: I was freaking cool back then....uh I guess I mean now....whatever))

This post is already breaking rule 2 of the aforementioned rules for the blog, so I've got to go....Thanks for reading.

P.S. If you can't tell I really like to use parentheses (I like to call them brackets).....maybe it's because all these years brackets have been brainwashing me with the fact that when put together they look like the shape of a football ().....very tricky brackets, touche indeed

2 comments:

Karlene said...

I vote for the E! True Hollywood Story on Aaron Richards.

Chanté said...

I vote for the THS on Aaron Richards too!